Welcome to Professional Development
Call for Spring PDA Day Proposals
Spring 2017 Professional Development Activity Day
on the Santa Rosa Campus
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Link to submit a PDA Workshop Proposal
Proposals are due by Monday, October, 17, 2016.
The Professional Development Committee is encouraging proposals in the following areas:
- Building Inclusivity within our Diverse Community
- Models of Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Attracting and Retaining Students
- Student Equity or Student Support
- Leadership skills, such as conflict resolution, building teams, difficult conversations, leading meetings
- Workplace Effectiveness and Interpersonal Skills, such as technology, software, or time management
- Wellness and safety, such as mindfulness, stress reduction, healthy eating and exercise
Other important workshop ideas:
- Building Excellence in Education in Our Community
- Access to SRJC for all students
- 2030 Facilities Master Plan·
Submit a proposal now, and fine-tune later. We are here to help you develop your idea!
Even if you are not able to put together all of the details for your workshop right now, please submit your proposal anyway. You will have an opportunity to fine-tune or make changes to your workshop title, description, etc. later on in the process (before the end of the fall semester). The important thing is to get your proposal into the process now!
Proposals are due by Monday, October 17, 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact the Professional Development Office at 527-4852.